Jim Trull, CeFT®, CFP®
I’m a North Carolina native, growing up in Winston-Salem. Me and my wife, Sandy, have spent the last 35+ years in Apex, North Carolina. We have two sons, Andrew, a graduate of Furman University and Nathan, a graduate from North Carolina State University.
I love listening to all types of music, from Southern rock to blues. I also consider myself an amateur photographer. You can see some of my photos by clicking here. I’m an avid North Carolina State Wolfpack fan and supporter and enjoy tailgating each fall with 20 to 30 of my Wolfpack friends each football season. When I’m not reading financial journals, I enjoy reading about the Civil War and biographies about America’s great leaders.
I am an active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and founder of the Senior Resource Alliance of the Triangle.
I consider myself a veteran of the financial services industry with more than 40 years of experience. I am passionate about helping clients protect and grow their hard-earned assets.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
North Carolina State University
- Series 7, 63, 65
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Certified in Long-Term Care
- Certified Financial Transitionist™
- Financial Planning Association
- Resources for Seniors, Board Member
- Cary Chamber of Commerce
- Summit Study Group
- Cary Photographic Artists
- Apex United Methodist Church