Christopher Walsh, CFP®
I’m a Wealth Manager with Keystone Financial Partners, who has created a financial planning platform dedicated to helping young professionals make better decisions with their money.
I was born and raised in the Hudson Valley region of New York, just north of New York City. I moved to Raleigh in 2010 with my wife, Lauren, our daughters, Aubrey and Ella, and our golden retriever, Duncan. When I’m not keeping up on financial news or meeting with clients, you’ll find me checking out local breweries with friends, hitting the golf course, taking trips to the beach, or spending time with my family.
I started my financial planning career in 2006. I became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional in 2012. I chose this career because I absolutely love it – I truly enjoy taking complex issues and helping clients understand them. We help our clients reduce taxes, invest smarter, and retire on their terms.
- Bachelors of Science, Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
- The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
- Certified Financial Planner Certificate Program
NC State University, Raleigh, NC
Designations & Licenses:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER PROFESSIONAL™
- Series 7
- Series 63
- North Carolina Life Insurance License
Professional Associations & Charitable Organizations:
- Financial Planning Association
- Capital City Clauses, Board Member